So I like to think that almost everyone has a photographer friend or family member, surely a photography lover in their life. To help make your life easier this Holiday season, I've compiled my top 5 gifts for the photography lover in your life.
- The instax share sp-3 smart phone Printer. I just got one myself and it's super fun. You can print a classic square Polaroid print from your phone in seconds. Great even for kids, although you might need to help with the technical setup to begin. (pictured above)
- The Photographers Playbook: 307 assignments and ideas. I love this little workbook. It's a great way to challenge yourself to get out and shoot.
- The Dual Camera Strap... a bit more expensive and totally life altering for a professional photographer like myself. I purchased my customized strap on Etsy.
- A limited-edition guitar strap camera strap. I purchased mine on Etsy These are very unique and super cool.
- You can never go wrong with purchasing a photography lover a classic photo book. One of my favorites is Robert Frank's, The Americans.