Hi I'm linka
My Whythe reason i do what i do
When I was a kid visiting my Grandmothers house, I would always stop on her stairwell to stare at a picture of my parents from their wedding day. I still recall thinking how romantic it was, how beautiful my Mom looked, how happy my parents seemed that day. Truthfully, my parents didn't have a good marriage. So seeing that photo always meant a lot to me. Photography has always been wondrous to me; nostalgic, timeless, historical, it freezes a moment forever in time. How incredible is that?let's start talking
what makes me tick...
- Dogs, well I'm a bit obsessed. I truly believe all people deserve to be treated with kindness and I do my best to live this = dogs.
- I am most known for creating one of a kind photo based art installations that travel to festivals all over the world.
- I started a postcard company called Hoot Hoot Post, we produce New Orleans photographs in postcard editions.
- I can often be found dancing to 80's & Yacht Rock... Karaoke in the living room - I'm into it!
- I am a free spirit; celebration, connection, acceptance of differences, weirdos... I love people that push the boundaries of reality.
- I lived in Berlin, Germany for 5 years and absolutely loved it. Dancing to techno into the wee hours of the morning, that was awesome!
- I teach kids photography and multi-media arts. I live for moments when students express emotion through art.
- My nickname is @themissinglinka mainly because I am often traveling. I've adventured in 45 countries and lived in 6 states. Recently I purchased a home and am currently engaged. I'm becoming quite the homebody.